ODE TO A MONKEY
- Monkeys are disinterested, unfocussed and unable to process or retain information and ideas and skills in a sustained or applied way.
- Monkeys cannot achieve excellence and are therefore liable to anger, jealousy and bitterness
- Monkeys have little interest in or affinity with the cycle of life and energies and are therefore akin to unresonant wood.
- Monkeys cannot feel as intensely as other humanoids on Earth
- Monkeys have little capacity for any enlightenment
- Monkeys are going to Heaven anyway so send them on their way with a good spiritual, mental and physical kicking.
- usually automatic exclusion and isolation from social facility and denied the perspective of ‘empowered life’ and self-expression.
- Reptilians assume the right of attack by any and every means
- Reptilians assume the right to destroy any good that is done
- Reptilian families; lie, contradict and deceive, and offend the monkeys innate rationality and fragility using extraordinary and contradictory feats of prowess e.g. detrimental use of telepathy, directed demonic sendings.
- Reptilians assume the right to exclude and destroy any product of superlative quality produced by a monkey.
- Reptilians assume the right to insert their progeny into HU-mans to incubate and teach them for free ...