the iLLuMiNaTi RaG





the iLLuMiNaTi RaG click the link to hear the song

The iLLuMiNaTi RaG
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Park that limo in the bushes
Cover up the flesh with the cape
The GrandMaster wants no excuses
Special branch are filming us on tape
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Chorus
And its pull out the sword, swear me an oath
This costume lark aint funny
It isn’t that odd, there may be a God
But I’m just in it for the money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Our altar you see is something special
My power of command makes belief
Oh god the meek are truly docile
The candles show me in relief
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Hail the new order is just o’er the border
we all missed dinner at eight
I gave up my soul to be on that roll
Whys my promotion so late
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I hate that mediocre bleatin
I’m an initiate now of the dawn
I’ll get me a handshake with satan
But if he don’t see me I’m gone
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
words and song Andrew Hennessey
vocals Phil Condie
guitars and sound engineering Dave Albiston
keyboards and sax Don Fraser

brought to you courtesy of the BlueFoxKnights
a mystical band with a difference
The Blue Fox Knights have a huge repertoire of songs by Dave Albiston aka Blue Knight and Phil Condie aka Blue Fox

Comments

Xenopolitics said…
this was written and recorded in the late 1980's when I thought that the main conspiracy was all about money and materialism - the main conspiracy for me 30 years later is about the stripping of the human soul by the Nephilim/anunnaki.

Popular Posts