MODUS OPERANDI andrew hennessey

Dear fellow ufologists and friends

Many visitors to my site have shown interest in my modus operandi. I hope the short explanation below will offer some insight.

The images that you have seen on my sites are exactly that, digital images gathered with the naked eye. They are no more or less scientific than that. As a ufologist my job and interest lies in interpreting these images. Although I sometimes use myth when investigating them, I have a good reason for doing so. The ancients relied on myth to record what they could not explain and like ourselves in the 21st century were fascinated with things that they could not fully understand. There is a wealth of information to be gathered from such myths. Sometimes there is correspondence with modern day phenomena and sometimes there is not. My position is one of openness to any intelligent hypothesis, including mythic observations, which can add some light on the investigation.

As regards the faerie/folklore aspect of my ufology, I have discovered interesting parallels between writers of the faerie genre and the ufology/scientific genre. For example, the Rev. Robert Kirk in his 1697 'Secret Commonwealth of Elves, Fauns and Faeries' claims that faeries drink essences through their pores. There is an interesting comparison between this observation and the statements made by the A70 [Tarbrax] abductees Garry Woods and Colin Campbell in stating that their alien abductors drank and metabolised through their pores whilst in glass jars. Is there an exact parallel to be drawn here? I do not know for sure, but what I do know is that there is a parallel to be drawn, at least as to process, and such similarities welcome investigation.

Due to the wealth of information we have as a civilisation, moreover, whether taken from myths, stories, artefacts, drawings, or early historic documents, there is no doubt in my mind that any contact that has been made with Earth has been taking place for millennia.

This position, therefore, while including all ongoing scientific hypotheses, is not limited to them.

I hope this gives some insight into my method, and hopefully not madness.

Andrew Hennessey
October 23, 2009

Comments

Popular Posts